“Do people still use travel agents today? I can plan my own trip.” In the age of the Internet, this is a valid point.
Here’s how choosing Booked by Iman for your next trip can benefit you.
- Save time – Planning a trip takes time. A lot of it. Don’t have the time or energy to research flights, hotels, and activities? That’s where I come in. I’ll scour the internet for the best places to stay and things to do, and pour through other travelers’ reviews so you don’t have to.
- Leave the logistics to me – Have a few activities you want to do, but feeling overwhelmed by figuring out the logistics? I obsess over the details so you don’t have to. From calculating how long it takes to get from point A to point B, to where you can store your luggage after checking out, no detail is too small.
- Budget travel tips – Having traveled to 20+ countries, I’ve learned lessons and picked up a number of travel tips and tricks. From what to pack to how to find cheap flights, I’ll share my insights with you throughout the planning process so your trip goes smoothly.
- Connecting the Diaspora – My goal is to connect black travelers to businesses and communities throughout the African Diaspora. I am part of several groups catering to the black travel movement. Using my network, I can find trustworthy tour operators and unique experiences around the globe.
- Unbiased opinions – As an independent travel consultant, I don’t receive commission or incentives from any of the excursions or accommodations I recommend. If I do partner with another company, it will be clearly written and explained to you. Rest assured that my recommendations are all based on research, personal experience, and my desire to ensure you have the best possible experience.